IN THIS ISSUE
The Wise Use of Resources
The Case for Forced Change
Ten Tips to Improve Member Service
Closing the Sale
TOOLS, TIPS AND RESOURCES
constitutes a good evaluation form for workshops,
seminars, and other education events? It depends on the
purpose of the form!
Some of the reasons to have attendees complete an
evaluation form include:
* To assist in evaluating results or performance
* To facilitate further contact with attendees
* To assist in identifying future speakers, topics, etc.
* To gather testimonial quotes for use in future event
* To collect market research for use in marketing the
* To identify prospective members or customers
* To convey a message
* To encourage feedback on attendee issues and concerns
Check out this sample
evaluation form from AXI.
The purpose of Templates
Plus is very simple -- to save you from
re-inventing the wheel whenever and wherever possible,
and if we cannot, to provide templates and resources to
make the task easier, faster and cheaper to do.
To build better
associations and non-profits by
and unparalleled expertise, programs
to their staff and